Friday, August 28, 2009

Catching up......

I know, I know.....I have not put the time and effort that I would of liked into blogging lately and have a ton of catching up to do! Life is like a box of chocolates....how true that statement has been for me within the last few months. Between working a FT job, being mom at the same time and doing photography, the chaos of it all has become a bit of overwhelming but manageable. I'm working on getting better at blogging and turning my shoots around quicker, so a big thank you to all my clients for being patient with me and this learning curve I've hit. Currently, I'm working on a few sessions which I hope to have done by tomorrow and be up to pace with my shoots that are scheduled for the rest of the year.

Another great experience was my 2nd workshop which was a ton of fun! I had decided to do home style session with the Peterson's which turned out beautifully! Thank you to my workshop participants who came and made it such a success, and also to the Peterson family for inviting us into your ultra fabulous home. I learned so much from this shoot, and could see and feel the difference it made to be shooting a family in their own environment. The kids were able to let loose, and lil' Talei who wasn't too happy when we were out on location, she was a doll at home and even showed me around the house with Mia. The Peterson's were even gracious enough to rock out and bust some moves as a family for our cameras which was the highlight of my day! To know that your clients can feel so comfortable around you is the best feeling as a photographer! Also, to see the Peterson's home dressed with Seini Photography was an additional bonus! Loved it! Here are a few sneak peek moments... I also have some pictures from my workshop participants which I will post this weekend and because they did an awesome job, I'm going to send each of them a gift for submitting terrific work! Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket










6 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Angela, you look as beautiful as ever! And you have such a beautiful little family!

yO' MONALiSA said...

Omg! Seini, I'm so mad I missed out. These photos look great. I miss the Peterson's! Great job..

amanda thiessen said...

these are such cute family photos!

Cory Lane Anderson said...

love these photos!! what a gorgeous family!!! wow!

Unknown said...

I LOVE these pictures. So fabulous! What a fun day! This family looks like SO MUCH FUN! Oh my goodness! : )

Anonymous said...

WOW...that is one GOOD LOOKING family. Love the photo's. Especially the one of the lil girl jumping on her bed. Perfect shot. So fun and soooo cute...