Friday, September 18, 2009

Newborn - Baby Feinga

Since this lil' one was in the womb of his mother I was so excited for the Feinga's to welcome their baby boy to life! From the day I met up with the Feingas for their family maternity shots, I could see how anxious the Feinga's were to have their first child. I couldn't wait for this lil' boy to arrive and when he did, Kass was ready for his pictures. Baby Feinga is 9 days old in these pictures and how come he was so long that many of the props he couldn't fit but we made due with what worked. I know my favorite shot as well as mom's is the one she requested even before baby Feinga arrived...she specifically asked that baby be rested on Dads back right above his tatoo and boy did that picture turn out to be an all time favorite of mines. I couldn't resist and had to blow it up huge, custom framed, and everyone has fallen in love with it. Thanks Kass for sharing your family with me, and for being the best clients ever. I love this family to death, and am so happy for them. Welcome to the beauties of parenthood where life really begins:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Parents love note: "Happy, elated, blessed, grateful, humbled! These are some of the many feelings we have when looking at your beautiful face. You have far surpassed our expectations of what we imagined you to be. The joy we feel is incomparable to what people told us to expect becoming parents. The love we have for you is indesribable. We are so thankful to have you a part of our family and to be your parents! We love staring at you and holding you for hours. We love your big smile and love to laugh at you when you're "milk drunk"! We love every single thing about you son!
Mom and Dad

Photobucket




5 comments:

Mapuana Reed Mataele said...

What a cutie. Love all of the newborn pics.

Kassie said...

Thank you for posting these! Love 'em and love you :)

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I love these pictures. How awesome is that tatoo! Fabulous!

Do you shoot with a Canon? My blogging friend Jennifer Bowen is having a lens giveaway:
http://jennbowen.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

these are so beautiful. I hope you don't mind me following your blog :)

Lucia Photography said...

Hi my name is Lucy, you contacted me last year before wppi. I was wondering if you are going? I follow your blog and saw how last year you got a really good room. I was wondering if you could let me know how you contacted the owners of the time shares. I am trying to book my room for Wppi this year