Thursday, July 2, 2009

Workshop Highlights


I'm still on cloud nine from this workshop! I had such a good time that I can't wait for my next one. I thought since everyone was able to capture some great candid moments, I'd share them in preparation for the start of tomorrows competition...so here are a few highlights and outtakes of the day....thanks everyone for your pix's! Considering that everyone was from the South Pacific, you know we had a good time:)...and I really felt so comfortable because I knew almost everyone there..now thats wussup! It was so fun to work with our models....they would pose and then burst into laughter as some poses were a lil' too close for comfort. We were able to catch some real emotions that day! I don't know how you do it, but the pictures turned out stunningly haute! It was like magic as Adriu, Sailau, Eden, and CJ worked our cameras...I can't wait to post the pictures submitted by my first workshop participants tomorrow. Once again thank you, thank you for making my first workshop a success!


































1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks so awesome! I am so happy for you!