Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tracy and Spencer Part I




Meet Tracy and Spencer!  Aren't they the cutest couple???  Well, truth be known they are actually really good friends who both happen to be models.  Spencer is Tracy's home teacher and throughout the shoot, I kept telling them- they could of fooled me!  Who knows this may have directed their friendship into a whole new level:)  They were so fabulous to shoot that it was so hard to narrow it down....so just bare with me as I post some of my favorites.  I'm still trying to get the post production of my work down...slowly but surely right:)  I also have to thank Kayleen for putting this shoot altogether.  She has seriously helped me in so many ways than she knows.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

JMCS said...

Wonderful and what a gorgeous couple. She has that whole tres chic bohemian Nicole Richie vibe going on. I really like the photos and the processing you did. Sharp!

Hugs,
Jonni

ma'elePHOTO said...

OMG!!! What wonderful chemistry I see in the two. Could have fooled me too! Sein... I. AM. LOVING this shoot. I can't wait to see their album. I would love to do this shoot. Great job Kayleen on orchestrating such an amazing group of individuals for this shoot. AMAZED!

ma'elePHOTO said...

OK... I want an umbrella! Where can I get one???