Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Drum Roll please..and the WINNER IS

It definitely came really close this morning as Lehua reached and ended up pulling two names out. I then told her to just pick one, so she dropped the other name on the floor and then opened the piece of paper in her hand. As we unfolded the edges, I saw the letter S.............Congrats Shelle-Blok Thoughts ! Shelle, please email me your address and I will get that out to you via postal today. The other name Lehua dropped to the floor was Naht...so close girl! Thank you all for participating and taking time out of your busy day to enter my lil contest. Hopefully when I reach my next 10,000 hits I'll have even better prizes. Til then, I hope you all have a wonderful week and look forward to checking out your blogs. Thanks HK! It definitely makes a difference in my work to know that others enjoy my images. I am always up to good constructive feedback and really do appreciate all the feedback I received over the weekend. Take Care!

3 comments:

Ronnie said...

Congrats Shelle-Blok! You are SO LUCKY!!!

Seini Photography said...

Ronnie, are you writing me from Maui? I heard you were out there! One day I will have to come out there and take some pix's of you and your family. When you have a minute give me a call, or I will call you. I have a question for ya:) I was going to leave a message on your blog but noticed that it had been a while since you last posted, so I'll see if you catch this?

Anonymous said...

Lehu- you dropped the wrong name... Lol! Congrats Shelle-Blok!