Wednesday, May 6, 2009

PUA BFs!




Our #1 entertainer...couldn't go a night without Ms. Vaivaka bustin her moves:)

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself" This quote describes the role that these women play in my life. I met this special group of gals when working for Salt Lake Community College. My job there as a teacher and advisor was so much more, as friendships were created. My work consisted of more then just academics, as these girls would come into my office and we would talk about life: dreams, goals, guys, missions, drama, you name it. I know there were days I would always vent to them about the ups and downs of my job and life, and throughout the years my job became so much more as I got to know each of these ladies like my own sisters. Even when working there, these girls never forgot my bday, mothers day, and always did the smallest things to brighten my day. I would tease my husband because there were some years that my girls were on top of it and beat Dan to it. I love these gals, and after about two years of life...I had gotten a new job, some had served LDS missions for 18 months, one got married and is pregnant, and two others engaged, it had been way too long and we needed to get together. So we had dinner at my house and its always a pleasure to be in there company. Although there wasn't any formal plans, we had a blast just playing catch up with eachothers lives. These young women have so much ahead of them, and besides making me feel young, I consider them as some of my closest friends! Thank you Rissa, Nee, Ieti, Naht, Sese, and Nita for your friendship! Much love to you all:)

6 comments:

H.K. said...

They look like a fun group of girls and you look like you're just as young as them!

I'm really lucky to have some awesome friends too, don't know what I would do with out them!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Ronnie said...

Aaaaaw! Looks like you all had so much fun! It's nice seeing Naht w/o my bro...she can actually get a break from him! hehe! Love the photos...what a beautiful group of gals!

Crystalyn said...

seini you're awesome. it's no wonder these girls love you so much. how fun to still be in touch with all of them.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures seini....PUA BF's for life....thanks seini for everything as well, you as well as all da gyrls in PUA have played such a big role in my life....Thanks seini for always being there!!!....

Anonymous said...

Such a great night we all had a blast! Thank for being such a great host, example and friend! Love you! Pua BF's love the title too!

Lol @ Ronnie's comment. SO True! Hahaha