Monday, June 1, 2009

Ano n Gabby- Just Because Session

I've known Ano since high school, and reconnecting with him and his girlfriend was such a treat! Ano and Gabby are dating....no, they are not engaged, nor have they discussed marriage....BUT they are enjoying their relationship with eachother and it shows through their pictures. This "Just Because" session was so much fun as I got to spend an evening with these two. I had met up with them after another shoot, and got some pictures while the sun was setting, and then we hit the city for some night life. Aren't they the cutest couple???? It was so hard to narrow down my pictures to just my fav's kz there were too many....Thanks you two! Also, gotta give a shout out to my sis Maele as she was able to join me for this session, and help provide some beautiful pictures. Be sure to check out her site as she will be posting more.....Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

pwincessdi said...

beautiful shots!! I love all the photos!! :) Especially the one with the bright blue background!! Gorgeous!! :)

Ronnie said...

LOVE it! This makes you miss the night life you had BEFORE kids! I really love the last photo...I feel like I'm right there listening to the band play! Another great job, Seini!

Anonymous said...

Beatiful couple. She should be a model! Great photos Seini. You've got talent!!!

Maka said...

Love these photos! Great work!

Lavi said...

awwwwwww just call me Miss Hitch! hahaha I <3 these two they look amazing point dot blank period!!! G'd job Seini you captured them well!!!!! wooooo

tema said...

yay it is so fun to see all these different shots you did. the kiss on the escalators is one of my fav. really cute couple too. great job sein.

Unknown said...

They are good looking friends to have : ). I love your shots : ). The escalator thing was too cute.