Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bridal Shower E-session : Teaser!

This beautiful soon to be bride asked me to take some pix for her wedding shower invitations and her fiance of course came along: so I guess this would be considered a bridal shower e-session...Her invitations are hecka tight as I sweated the night away making them.....and I will post them later. These two lovebirds were too much fun as we walked the city and captured their young love in the urban and funky settings that lie in the heart of salt lake city...but their love and relationship made it work no matter where they were taking pictures. I could feel the chemistry and was using that to my advantage! Here's a lil' teaser....guess who? More to come.....

Photobucket

1 comment:

tema said...

I like the cool little effects you put on this pic... can't wait to see them all