Monday, June 15, 2009

B-session; all about the Bride!

So as I had booked this shoot, the bride to be had actually contacted me to take pix's for her bridal shower invites which I was so excited about. I had never done a session just for bridal shower invites, but since I was designing the shower invites I thought why not? Francesa, couldn't have worked my camera any more...she nailed the pix each time and of course we couldn't do this session without her fiance. Thanks you two for such a fun evening....despite the rainy weather we still managed to get beautiful shots rain or shine. I'm telling you the chemistry was so beautiful to witness and take part of as their love sparkles in these.... Best of luck to you both as you prepare for one of the biggest days of your life and begin your new family. Much love to you both and stay tuned to check out Francesca's aka Cheka's bridal invites....all about "Tiffany's" babee:)


Francesca's love note:
"As you can tell by tonight we are more goofy than serious. When we started dating we would talk all night til the break of dawn just laughing about everything and anything in life. I am so grateful to have found a man like Tali. I love the way he kisses my forehead every night before he leaves. Not a meal goes by without him asking if I want a bite of his food, even if its his last piece and its so good! lol. I love the blown kisses we receive when we have to leave. He is such a great example of the ideal man! I am seriously the luckiest girl in the world! He is truly God's greatest gift to me and a huge blessing in my life. I catch myself always thinking of what a great man I get to share time and all Eternity with and to be by my side through the ups and the downs. I tear up when I know he or I won't be able to see eachother for more than 24 hrs. I can't wait to start our journey in life together. He is truly worth waiting my whole life for."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





1 comment:

Ronnie said...

These pics are fierce! I love the bride's outfits. Awesome job!