Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Feinga Family - Ray n Kass +1

Kass and Ray, thank you for allowing me the opportunity to take your babys first pictures. I can't help but want to share all the joys that comes with parenthood, but more importantly what you will be experiencing very soon Kass as a mother. I remember my first nurse who helped me to deliver Bruce say, "Once a woman delivers a baby- two people are born: a baby and a mother." Kass, you are going to be such a wonderful mother!

This shoot was indeed special as Ray was able to come down for a holiday weekend to be with Kass. Although, Kass and I were only planning to take just maternity shots with her due to Rays busy schedule with the NFL, this session definitely paid off as the joys of parenthood is painted all over the faces of the Feinga's. Ray is living the dream of many young men in the world as his dream and goals have been realized as he is training with the Rams, and taking care of his family. Go Rams! You talk about tearing up Kass, I think I was tearing at this session because of how excited I was for the both of you. Its amazing how marriage can be strengthened in so many ways due to a child in your womb. A creation of you and Ray sent from heaven:) Ray's gentle hands, soft voice, and big smile around Kass was nothing but love in the purest form and to capture this relationship has left me speechless. Ray, you are going to be such a great Father! I'm so excited for your family, your son, and the journey which lies ahead of you. Your son may still be in your womb Kass, but it takes a mother to conceive her baby in her heart too. It is no wonder, that a child is nothing but a small piece of a mothers heart walking outside of her body. I wish you both all the best!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Kassie said...

THANK YOU! I can't say it enough to you! You're the BEST and I'm forever grateful for everything! LOVE YOU SEINI!

Lavi said...

awwwwww Ray & Kass you guys look super fab :D I see the glow!!! Can't wait to meet ur lil' guy!!!! G'd job Seini I really heart heart what you do :D

Ku'uipo said...

Beautiful photos! Great job!

pwincessdi said...

So sweet, not onlee are you a great photographer...you are a wonderful writer!! Wow you really know how to put your thoughts and feelings down in words!! I'm amazed by you!! Thanks for sharing your talents, it's amazing. the pics are so vibrant!! :)

tema said...

haha these pics are so fun and of ray and kass. they both look really happy! cool pics sein.

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww. They look so sweet : ). What a fun couple!

Unknown said...

I luff it Seini....great work!

ronnie said...

i absolutely love #2! great job, seini!