Saturday, April 4, 2009

Behind the Scenes

So I thought I'd let you all take a peek at this location.  First off meet Brooke, she was a seasoned model as she worked the camera and knew exactly what to do without any direction. We found an abandoned building which straight out of the camera, with no flash....is what you see below.  I'm all about natural lighting and working my exposure from within my camera.  I hardly use my flash unless the location is too dark.  The technology of digital cameras is pure genius....all my life I always thought that flash was vital for all photos..boy was I wrong, and what a huge difference it has made in my production of images.  So you can see that this building had light coming in at various spots, and it was up to us to place Brooke in areas that provided the best lighting.  Here they come!

Photobucket

No comments: