Sunday, April 26, 2009

Challenge: Shooting in the rain!

So this past weekend as I was with my mom, I was able to get a few senior shots in....mind you it was raining and I almost decided to cancel but the more I thought about it, I found myself talking myself out of canceling. When it comes to the beauties of nature and the four seasons you never really know what to expect, especially here in Utah. Plus, I'm always up to the challenge and figured that someday I may run into similar circumstances with a wedding and will have to make due, so rain and no shine I went with my fabulous seniors to shoot away! I promise to have them up here in a few days! It was fun shooting in the rain, and i walked away from this experience thinking, we can shoot in anything....at the end of the day, all that matters is the experience shared with those involved. I had so much fun! Thanks!

No comments: