Saturday, April 4, 2009

Meet Brooke:)

So remember the picture below of behind of the scenes....well, when positioning Brooke in just the right spot where light was hitting her but not too much..made these pictures turn out great!  The rest of the lighting was created in my camera working my ISO and shutter speed.  This girl is just gorgeous, and Brooke not only is  a model, but also a dancer, and a body build competitor.  Even before I starting shooting, she put her arms up, and I was like, "you are one buff gal"...she smiled and then began sharing her many talents.  Brooke was no joke as just her presence alone was enough to make one feel intimidated, but once we got talking it was like we were old friends as she shared her dreams and life with me.  This girl knew how to work her facial expressions and result in instant chemistry with the camera.  I had a blast, and her photos tell it all.  


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: