Saturday, April 4, 2009

Close-Ups

Photobucket

I'm still trying to get use to getting up close and personal with subjects, especially for facial shots, upper body, and close-ups. I captured alot of close-up shots of Brooke and learned how valuable these shots are because they really do capture the expressions of Brooke, and the light was a little bright...had these been taken on a day that was cloudy (overcast) with alot of diffused light these shots would of been perfect. I like this photo because the background is brighter than Brooke, so there is not much distraction in the photo. I used a wide aperature (low f/stop), and tried to frame around her face. I know it could be better, but this was one of my fav's.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has to be my absolute FAVORITE shot you've taken so far. So crisp and clear...and close!

Ku'uipo Photography said...

I know our schedules haven't worked out but I LOVE all the pictures you have taken and really would love some baby shots before kaylene gets too much bigger. I'm free ALL day,everyday...lol call us if you would still like to get some 1 1/2 month old shots...:)

-kalamafoni'z

sanaejames photography said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that your pics are awesome!

Send me an e-mail at sanaejames@gmail.com and I'll let you in on where I printed my poster prints...

sepa said...

way to go, seini! i hear on getting close up. this one of brooke is real nice.