Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Bday Justus!





















Justus turned 2yrs old this past weekend and man is he a natural in front of the camera! Seriously, how lucky was I to score my studio lights project with both him and Noah! I work with Justus's mom Wendy and we have been friends now for over a year. Anyways, Wendy came all prepared with for this as she entered my home with Justus's favorite treats and 4 different outfits. I had initially planned to do outdoor shots to but being that it was still a bit cold we just utilized the studio lights. All I can say is that this little boy was made to take pictures! It was so hard to pick just a few. I could shoot this little boy forever! He actually made it through his 4 outfits which set the bar high! Love this lil' boy and his mama:) Happy Bday Justus!

16 comments:

The Finau Family said...

Beautiful just beautiful.. Are you sure your new to this?
The mommy son shots are priceless..
Love it.

Lita said...

Great job! Seini your a pro already! I love it!

ma'elePHOTO said...

GREAT job jane... Don't you LOVE being behind the cam??? So glad that you pick one up.... and this little guy is just adorable.

Seini Photography said...

Thank you so much for your comments. I'm so happy that I'm going in the right direction with all of this and your feedback is seriously what encourages me to push further!

Kayleen Taulanga said...

These turned out great Seini. I like the fourth one up from the bottom

sepa said...

this kid has enough personality to last a lifetime. way to go, seini!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Seini, we love the pics! You captured his magic and I couldn't have asked for anything more! We are looking forward to following your work!

Lucia Photography said...

sounds good to me I would love to join you...

Anonymous said...

For this #10 post, I would just like to commend you Seini for an outstanding job on this photo shoot with Justus.FA'AFETAI TELE LAVA! You got it going on, so keep the moments timeless with your talent. May God bless you and your family. Justus is a 10!!!

Anonymous said...

K, I love them ALL...but my faves are the 10th pic and the last one! What an amazing job for your first shoot! See how intriguing you are...I'm in Maui yet I still just HAD TO swing by and see wassup w/ Spahulu! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Seini AWESOME job :) Keep it up cause I want to see MORE :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Seini.. Leah her from CS group. So awesome your work. You sure your just a beginner? Justus and his Mommy (HI Wendy..Lookin' good girl) look sooo lovely. Beautiful photos. Wishing you all the best. Take care!

Lavi said...

great job Seini!!! Can't wait to join you sometime :]

Angela Fielding said...

What a honey! Great job!

Crystalyn said...

you're awesome seini!! you're a total natural.