Friday, February 27, 2009

My #1 baby model






Meet Lehua!  She is my ball of energy and keeps me on my toes each day. I'm amazed at how fast my lil' girl has matured and how she was able to talk in sentences at 1yrs old.  This is my my #1 model for baby portraits.... and she is definitely a girly girl.  Mind you she is surrounded by two older brothers which I thought for sure would influence some kind of tomboy-ness to surface from my baby->NOT.  Although she plays with boys toys, at the mere age of 1 she was already wrapped up into changing outfits, carrying her own lil' designer purse, and being the princess of the house!  I have a few shots lined up this weekend with newborns, babies, and a cute lil' boy flying all the way from California for some urban shots.  I'm way excited and can't wait to shoot these lil' ones.  I also found out about a competition for The Children's Place clothesline looking for a cute baby, so I'm going to enter with some of the photos taken this weekend.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

The Finau Family said...

Your daughter is beautiful.. Good shots, totally enjoying reading your blogs so much info it's great..
Good luck on the contest..

Anonymous said...

What a cute diva! I love it...you know how to capture her unique personality! I have one just like her...she's 3 going on to 16. Can't wait to see the photos from your upcoming shoots!

Anonymous said...

She is sooo adorable! I LOVE her smile on the first photo heheh