Monday, February 2, 2009

Noah's Sneak Peek:)

Noah is a special baby as he has been able to mark the 1st year of his life! His parents consider him a miracle baby due to being born with a birth defect called gastroschisis. Check out his cute smile! Now isn't he hot! Noah's turning 1 yrs old this month and will be celebrating his bday on the 27th. This guy was so much fun, and I must say he was a natural as all we had to really do was give him stuff to play with and he was ready to strut his stuff for me. Thanks Namele and Matt for helping me with my first project and being so patient. Much luv to you! I'm still waiting for my software, but at least for now I can crop my photos...most pictures are raw and all I had to do was zoom in, crop, and a few I did change to sepia. My first studio lights experience was such a treat with my clients over the weekend. Now to the hard part...picking which pix's to post!

No comments: